Library Corner for the week of May 18, 20
Library Services Information
The Lac du Bonnet Regional Library is offering curbside service. Additional details about this service are available on our website, posted on the Library window and on Facebook.
We will also be taking appointments for computer access starting May 19, 2020. There will be one computer available for business necessities (job resumes, job searches, government forms, personal emails. (no social media). Patrons will be required to hand sanitize at entrance, and must remain within area taped off in Library. Faxing and photocopying services will also be available:
- By Appointment Only, access to computers/internet
- Only one computer station available.
- ½ hr time allotment, unless work not completed
- Only for business necessities (job resumes, job searches, government forms, personal emails. (no social media)
- Must hand sanitize at entrance, and remain within area taped off in Library
- Patron/visitor must social distance from staff. Staff will not touch computer to assist patron. Staff will be masked in public Library area.
- Patron/visitor not allowed browsing library collection, or checking out items. Must use curbside service. No loitering.
- Area wiped down with sanitized wipes for computer hardware, and desk and chair sprayed with disinfectant.
- Public washrooms closed.
- Photocopying and Faxing available – By Appointment Only
Glory Over Everything by Kathleen Grissom is a stirring and uplifting tale of the triumph of compassion and courage over bigotry. A Sudden Sun by Trudy J. Morgan is and absorbing page-turner.
The Crown – season two follows Queen Elizabeth through the late 1950s and early 1960s.
Are You Living With a Narcissist? by Laurie Hollman offers insight into the formation and perpetuation of the narcissistic personality.