Phase 3 – Library Reopening Access (June 16th)
- Library capacity 10 people at one time.
- Hand sanitizing station at entrance. Patrons will be asked to hand sanitize
- Plexiglass shield in place at checkout desk, 2nd checkout station closed for immediate future
- Social distancing tape on floor at checkout
- Computer Access – one computer only, sanitized between patrons. Faxing and photocopying services available
- Payments will be made via debit or if in cash must be placed in collection tin to be sanitized before included in other cash. Non-resident fees can also be done by e-transfer.
- Couches and chairs removed except at Computer Access station and Wi-Fi station
- Public washrooms closed
- Public Meeting room closed to public
CURBSIDE SERVICE WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT FOR THOSE WISHING TO CONTINUE WITH THIS SERVICE.